Crosier, a junior, was inducted into the Sigma Upsilon Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, an international honor society in education at Providence College.
What does KDP stand for?
KDP stands for Kappa Delta Pi (Education Honors Society)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDP
We have 40 other meanings of KDP in our Acronym Attic
- Kunzang Dechen Osel Ling (Buddhist retreat)
- Kosovo Diplomatic Observation Mission
- Kapamilya Deal or No Deal (game show in the Philippines)
- Kick Drugs Out of America
- Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (National Kidney Foundation)
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Kansas Department of Transportation
- Kenosha Department of Transportation
- Kentucky Division of Water
- Differential Propagation Phase Shift
Samples in periodicals archive:
education Professor Jane Weber and CCC's chapter of Kappa Delta Pi Education Honor Society were recognized during the 2011 KDP Awards for Educational Excellence.
Stephen Black, President/Founder, IMPACT Alabama * Kappa Delta Pi Educational Foundation (Indianapolis, IN ): The organization, made up of teachers, professors and college students studying to be teachers, will fund its Literacy Alive
He is a member of the American Educational Research Association; the American Counseling Association; the American Psychological Association; the Society for Psychotherapy Research; and Kappa Delta Pi, the International Honor Society in Education.
Crosier, of Shrewsbury, has joined the Sigma Upsilon chapter of Kappa Delta Pi at Providence College.
WGU Teachers College is also one of the only online universities to host a chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, the world's largest association for exceptional educators in all subjects, specialties, and levels of education and experience.
Heather volunteers at her church, tutors students in her spare time, and is a member of Kappa Delta Pi, the international honor society in education, and maintains an excellent GPA.
: Association of Teacher Educators and Indianapolis, Indiana: Kappa Delta Pi.