He was a member of Kappa Alpha Order, Alpha Kappa Psi, Beta Gamma Sigma and the varsity swimming team.
What does KAO stand for?
KAO stands for Kappa Alpha Order (fraternity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAO
We have 17 other meanings of KAO in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Action Network on Small Arms (Kenya)
- Kansas School for Effective Learning (Wichita, KS)
- Kansas School Public Relations Association
- Knowledge-based, Accurate Natural-language Translation
- Kafue Anti-Poaching Organization
- Kenya African National Union
- Karachi Nuclear Power Project (Canadian-built CANDU reactor in Pakistan)
- Keio Academy of New York
- Cryptographic Equipment Operational Manual
- Ka-Band Downlink (astronomy)
- Katholische Aktion Österreich
- Kick Ass Offense (football)
- KIPP (Knowledge Is Power Program) Academy of Opportunity (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kisses All Over
- Korea Astronomy Observatory (South Korea)
- Kuiper Airborne Observatory (NASA)
- Kuusamo, Finland (Airport Code)
- Katholische Aktion Österreich (German: Catholic Action Austria)
- Kingwood Assembly of Christ (Texas)
- Korean Air Operations Center (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Association of Fire Fighters, Jiffy Lube, Kappa Alpha Order, Lowe's Home Improvement, National Beta Club, National Association of Letter Carriers, National Coalition of Associations of 7-Eleven Franchisees, Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, 7-Eleven of Oklahoma, Safeway, Tall Cedars of Lebanon of North America, Universal Cheerleaders Association, Valero Energy Corporation, and Walgreen's.
When he entered the University of Oklahoma in 1990, Thompson managed the company remotely from his room in the Kappa Alpha Order fraternity house.