About Kaplan Professional Schools Kaplan Professional Schools, a Kaplan Professional company, provides licensing and continuing education for the real estate (commercial and residential), appraisal, home inspection, mortgage, contractor, insurance and financial services industries.
What does KPS stand for?
KPS stands for Kaplan Professional Schools (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KPS
We have 96 other meanings of KPS in our Acronym Attic
- Keratinocyte Proline-Rich Protein
- Komunistycznej Partii Robotniczej Polski (Polish: Communist Polish Workers Party)
- Kaiser Permanente Refill System
- Karnataka Prantha Raitha Sangha (farmer association; India)
- Kirtland Paranormal Research Society (Ohio)
- Kredit Pemilikan Rumah Sederhana (Indonesian: Simple House Ownership Loan; Indonesia)
- Kasch Pulse Recovery Step Test
- Kandahar Provincial Reconstruction Team (Canada)
- Kuwait Petroleum Research and Technology (Netherlands)
- Kamikaze Peep Squad
- Karnofsky Performance Status
- Katalog Polskich Stron (Polish: Polish Product of the Parties)
- Katotohanan, Pagkakaisa at Serbisyo, Inc (Philippines)
- Kawasaki Production System
- Keming Primary School (Singapore)
- Kent Place School (Summit, New Jersey)
- Keratic Precipitates (ophthalmology)
- Kilobytes Per Second
- Kilometers Per Second
- Kings Point Spirit
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more than 45 years, Kaplan Professional Schools Colorado has offered exam preparation and continuing education for Colorado professionals seeking and maintaining licenses in real estate.
Kaplan Professional Schools is Helping Professionals Meet the New Standards - LAKE FOREST, Calif.
With this acquisition, Kaplan extends its real estate offerings to professionals in Nevada, where it already offers securities, insurance, appraisal, and home inspection education through Kaplan Professional Schools.
Offering an array of educational tools, from on-site training and classroom instruction through its network of Kaplan Professional Schools, to over 400 online courses and programs, Kaplan Professional serves clients who must maintain licenses and comply with state and federal regulatory mandates.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Washington Post Company , and includes world-class brands Schweser Study Program, Financial Training Company (FTC), Dearborn Publishing, Kaplan Professional Schools, Dearborn Trade Publishing, Perfect Access Speer, Self Test Software/Kaplan IT, Kaplan CPA, and Contact Center Solutions.
This move expands the Kaplan Professional Schools into new markets in Illinois, Florida, California, Virginia and Connecticut.
In addition to the Texas operations, the Kaplan Professional Schools include Anthony Schools in California; Jones College in Colorado; The Dearborn Real Estate Institute in New Mexico; and ProSource Educational Services in Minnesota.