Sehgal, Managing Director of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC), India - Yen Bang-Chien, President of Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation, Taiwan - Rommel C.
What does KRTCO stand for?
KRTCO stands for Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation (Taiwan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Konocti Regional Trails (Lake County, CA)
- Keratin 9
- Katherine Region Tourist Association (Australia)
- Kentucky Retired Teachers Association (est. 1957)
- Korean Radiological Technologists Association
- Klamath River Technical Advisory Team (Oregon)
- Knight-Ridder/Tribune Business News
- Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation (Taiwan)
- Kentucky Rail-Trail Community
- Ketschendorfer Rad-Touren-Club
- Katrina Recovery Task Force (Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society)
- Kentuckiana Rail Task Force
- Keratin, Hair, Acidic 1
- Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists (Canada)
- Kelab Rekreasi Tentera Udara (Malay: Air Force Recreational Club; Subang, Malaysia)
- Kartu Rencana Ujian (Indonesian: Card Test Plan)
- Kids 'r' Us
- Kidz-R-Us (Welsh youth dance and drama group)
- Kuparuk River Unit (Alaska)
- Kingston Road United Church (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sehgal Managing Director of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC), India * Yen Bang-Chien President of Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation, Taiwan * Rommel C.
KAOHSIUNG RTC TO SIGN US$320 MLN TRAIN & POWER DEAL WITH SIEMENS KAOHSIUNG - The Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Corporation [KRTC] will sign a NT$11 billion (US$320 million) contract with Germany's Siemens Group in Singapore today for the purchase of trains, electrical power systems and other related equipment.