KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN * The erosion of moral values and materialism have caused distrust among people and damaged relationships in society, Cardinal Paul Shan Kuo-hsi and the Dalai Lama said during a Sept.
What does KHH stand for?
KHH stands for Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Airport Code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KHH
We have 8 other meanings of KHH in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Katholische Hochschulgemeinde (German: Catholic University Community)
- Kernel Hacking Guide (Linux)
- Kerntechnische Hilfs GmbH (Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany)
- Klingon Honor Guard (Star Trek)
- Kosova Hackers Group
- Kentucky Hemp Growers Cooperative Association (Lexington, KY)
- Kentucky Household Goods Carriers Association
- Kame Hame Ha (Dragon Ball Z technique)
- Kamehameha (Hawaiian king)
- Katharine House Hospice (UK)
- Kehillat Hillel Ha'azinu (Modern Orthodox group at University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Kimball Hill Homes (Houston, TX)
- Knock House Hotel (Ireland)
- Kuronbo Hunters of Hawaii
- Kidderminster Hospital and Health Concern (UK)
- Kings Heath Hockey Club (UK)
- Keystone Heights High School (Florida)
- Killarney Heights High School (New South Wales, Australia)
- Karachi, Pakistan - Karachi (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Taiwanese carrier China Airlines and its subsidiary Mandarin Airlines have introduced a new service between Kaohsiung, Taiwan, and Seoul, South Korea.
; Sung-Wei Chen, Chi-Fa Hung, Yu-Hwa Kim, and Yu Lee Chang, Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan We investigated patient beliefs about and gender differences in antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
His other overseas experience includes time spent as the owner and Creative Director of Binlang Board Shop, the first surf shop in the city of Kaohsiung, Taiwan, and as Operations Manager and Consultant for Kaohsiung's Blue Lagoon Water Park.
In 1992, the company formed a task force to identify and eliminate all incidental uses of CFCs from its manufacturing and distribution centers in Kaohsiung, Taiwan and Costa Mesa, Calif.
Engineering Computer Services (ECS), with headquarters in Taipei and offices in Taichung and Kaohsiung, Taiwan, has been a leading provider of engineering-based software products and CAD/CAM/PLM solutions for the high tech, consumer electronics, communications, mechanical, civil construction and industrial markets since 1986.
Earlier this year, IQMS announced the formation of IQMS Asia and the opening of its first office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Robins also visited the Sumeeko's plants in Kaohsiung, Taiwan and Shanghai, China.