Marking An Unprecedented Collaborative Effort to Roll Back the Nation's Staggering Dropout Rate CHICAGO, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kanye West Foundation (KWF), founded in 2007 by the late Dr.
What does KWF stand for?
KWF stands for Kanye West Foundation (est. 2007)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KWF
We have 12 other meanings of KWF in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Water Environment Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kern Wind Energy Association (California)
- Knowledge Workers Educational Alliance (est. 1999)
- Korean Women Entrepreneurs Association (est. 1999; South Korea)
- Kreiswehrersatzamt (German: authority for recruiting soldiers)
- Korean Wind Energy Development Organization
- KnowNow WordPress Enterprise Edition
- Kurita Water and Environment Foundation (Japan)
- Kennedy-Western Electronic Library (Kennedy-Western University; Cheyenne, WY)
- Kilowatt Electric
- Karatenomichi World Federation (Japan)
- Kerio WinRoute Firewall (Internet access management)
- KeyWord Finder
- Kids Wrestling Federation (website)
- Killed while Flying (aviation accidents)
- Kirtland's Warbler Festival (Roscommon, Michigan)
- Knowledgeworks Foundation
- Koningin Wilhelmina Fonds (Dutch: Queen Wilhelmina Fund; Netherlands)
- Kids with Food Allergies
- Korea Women Farmers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
West senior also ran the Kanye West Foundation, an educational charity set up to "combat the severe dropout problem in high schools across the United States by developing student-centred programs geared towards increased literacy, heightened self-worth, independent thinking, and self-actualisation through the arts".
So I was encouraged--in fact, driven--to found and develop Loop Dreams, the first initiative of the Kanye West Foundation.
I'm happy to be part of American Express 'Jam Sessions' to benefit music education," said Kanye West, who is set to launch his own Kanye West Foundation to benefit music education programs in the schools.
Prior to joining Stewart Partners, Aldridge served as director of development for the Kanye West Foundation and Rock the Vote.