12) The Kansas University Hospital Physical Therapy Acute Care Functional Outcomes tool (appendix #1) was developed due to the request of a group of physicians to provide data on improved function and mobility of intensive care patients.
What does KUH stand for?
KUH stands for Kansas University Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KUH
We have 1 other meaning of KUH in our Acronym Attic
- Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company
- Kentucky Underground Fetish Society (Lexington, KY)
- Kyoto University of Foreign Studies
- Kasetsart University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (Thailand)
- Kalido User Group (software group)
- Karoo User Group (est. 2001; UK)
- Known Unto God
- Karate Union of Great Britain
- Kyoto University Guitar Club
- Kultur Und Geschichte Gehoerloser (German: Culture and History of the Deaf)
- Kidney Urologic and Hematologic Diseases
- Kingston Upon Hull (UK)
- Kinki University Hospital (Japan)
- Kobe University Hospital (Japan)
- Koblenzer Ultimate Helden (German: Koblenz Ultimate Heroes)
- Kochan Uchihashi Hautzinger (Polish musical trio)
- Kumamoto University Hospital (Japan)
- Kuopio University Hospital (Finland)
- Kyushu University Hospital (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Kasese United Humanist Association (Uganda)