Dorie Pickle, telecommunications regulatory analyst, spoke at the Kansas Telecommunications Industry Association Annual Meeting, July 31-August 1, in Overland Park, Kan.
What does KTIA stand for?
KTIA stands for Kansas Telecommunications Industry Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ok, Thanks, Goodbye
- OK Thanks, No Problem
- Kibris Turk Hava Yollari (Cyprus Turkish Airlines)
- Kibris Türk Hava Yollari (Cyprus Turkish Airlines)
- Kaney Transportation, Inc.
- Katron Technologies Inc. (est. 1983; Taiwan)
- Key Technical Issue
- KG-84 Trunk Interface
- Kiinteistötalouden Instituutti (Finnish: Institute for Real Estate Economics)
- Knowledge Technologies International (marketing/sales/consulting business; UK)
- Kansas Title Insurance Corporation (real estate)
- Karl Thomson Investment Consultants Limited (Hong Kong)
- Korea Toy Industry Cooperative
- K-Tron International Incorporated
- Tinker Air Force Base (ICAO Code)
- Kinase Tyrosine-Based Inhibitory Motif (biology)
- Kolej Teknologi Islam Melaka (now known as Melaka Islamic Technology College; Melaka, Malaysia)
- Kentucky Teacher Internship Program
- Korea Telecom International Symposium
- Katholiek Technisch Instituut Werking (Dutch: Catholic Technical School Operation)