All samples were delivered to the Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory for analysis by influenza matrix rRT-PCR and virus isolation on nasal swab samples and hemagglutination inhibition (HI) assays against classical swine influenza virus (H1N1) (A/swine/Iowa/73) and the prototype swine influenza virus (H3N2) (A/swine/Texas/98) on serum samples.
What does KSVDL stand for?
KSVDL stands for Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (Manhattan, KS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kesswiler Segler Vereinigung (German; Swiss sailing club)
- Key Selection Vector
- Koei System Viewer (Japan)
- Kommunistischer Studentenverband (Communist Student Union)
- Koninklijke Schippers Vereniging Schuttevaer (Dutch: Royal Boatmen Association Schuttevaer)
- Kreditschutzverband von 1870 (German: Credit Protection Association of 1870; Austria)
- Kreissynodalversammlung (German Protestant Church Council)
- Keystone State Volkssport Association
- Katholieke Sport Club Vasse
- Koninklijke Scherpschutters Van De Veluwe (Dutch: Royal Dutch Sharpshooters Association; Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
- Koret School of Veterinary Medicine (Israel)
- Koerdische Studenten Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Kurdish Students Association Netherlands)
- Korean Society for Vascular Surgery (South Korea)
- Korean Society of Veterinary Science
- Kearny Street Workshop (Asian Pacific American community; est. 1972; San Francisco, CA)
- Keeping Scientology Working
- Kinetic Steam Works (industrial arts collection)
- Kiryat Shmona, Israel - Domestic Airport (airport code)
- Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory First to Use BoVir(R) NAAS, Ireland, June 19 /PRNewswire/ -- A highly sensitive test used throughout parts of Europe to accurately detect bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) is now available in the United States.