One of the greatest challenges sorghum growers have faced over the years is control of weeds in the crop," said Forrest Chumley, Kansas State research and extension associate director for research.
What does KSRE stand for?
KSRE stands for Kansas State Research and Extension
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KSRE in our Acronym Attic
- Kinase Suppressor of Ras 1
- Kansas State Rifle Association
- Karra Society for Rural Action (India)
- Kentucky State Racquetball Association (Elizabethtown, KY)
- Keystone State Reading Association
- Kashima Space Research Center (Japan)
- Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders Club (Australian Kawasaki web forum)
- Kent Science Resource Centre (UK)
- Kentucky Society for Respiratory Care (Lexington, KY)
- KeyStone Research Corporation (Erie, PA)
- Knee Society Roentgenographic Evaluation and Scoring System
- Kaiser Steel Resources, Inc.
- Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (Germany)
- Korea Securities Research Institute (est. 1992; now Korea Capital Market Institute; Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Standards Research Institute (est. 1975; South Korea)
- Krylov Shipbuilding Research Institute (Russia)
- Kinematic Self-Replicating Machines (book)
- Karnataka State Reserve Police (Karnataka, India)
- Kent Special Riding Program (therapeutic horseback riding; Alto, MI)
- Kitakyushu Science and Research Park (Waseda University; Kitakyushu City, Japan)