These vital occupations and the related certifications are identified by the Kansas Department of Labor, in conjunction with the Kansas Board of Regents and Kansas State Department of Education, and reviewed annually.
What does KSDE stand for?
KSDE stands for Kansas State Department of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kenya Socialist Democratic Alliance
- Kirkland Seventh Day Adventist School (Kirkwood, WA)
- Knoxville Swing Dance Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Korea Securities Dealers Association
- Kansas Staff Development Council (teacher training; Lawrence, KS)
- Kapal Selam Dive Club (Bali, Indonesia)
- Karachi Scuba Diving Center (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Kentucky State Data Center (Louisville, KY)
- Kentucky State District Council Of Carpenters
- Kevin Schmitt Digital Design
- Kajukenbo Self-Defense Institute
- Koo Self Defense International (Cartersville, GA)
- Karanataka Soaps & Detergents Limited
- Karma Sonam Dargye Ling
- Konservasi Sumber Daya Lingkungan
- Korea Soviet Direct Line
- Kothari Safe Deposits Ltd
- Scottsdale Airport, AZ, United States
- Korea Sustainable Development Network
- Kinijit Support and Development Organization in Norway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kansas State Department of Education is in the midst of a similar process.
Posny served as Commissioner for the Kansas State Department of Education.
According to the Kansas State Department of Education Revised State Plan For Meeting Highly Qualified Teacher Goal In No Child Left Behind, which was submitted to the U.
The Kansas 150 Advisory Committee is comprised of the Kansas Historical Society, Kansas African-American Affairs Commission, Kansas Division of Travel and Tourism, Kansas Arts Commission, Kansas Department of Transportation, Kansas Hispanic & Latino American Affairs Commission, Kansas Humanities Council, Kansas Lottery, Kansas Governor's Office, Kansas State Department of Education, Kansas Wildlife and Parks, and the State Library of Kansas.
About the Kansas Department of Education The Kansas State Department of Education provides leadership and support for student learning through oversight of a variety of state and federal programs designed to provide access and services to all Kansas K-12 students and to improve teaching strategies.
Members of the Technology Education division working with the ad hoc committee include: Joe Burke, vice president of the division; Ron Gonzales, policy chair of the division; Fred Ruda, Fort Hays State University; Andy Schultz, University of Nebraska at Lincoln; and Craig Haugsness, Kansas State Department of Education and ad hoc committee chair.
The Kansas Career Pipeline is a non-profit organization that operates in partnership with the Kansas State Department of Education, the Kansas Board of Regents, the Kansas Department of Commerce, and a growing number of business and educational organizations.