a leader in delivering technology that enables high performance, highly scalable storage for the open enterprise, with the Kansas Society of Professional Engineers (KSPE)/Governor's New Product Award 2002.
What does KSPE stand for?
KSPE stands for Kansas Society of Professional Engineers (professional organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSPE
We have 1 other meaning of KSPE in our Acronym Attic
- Kwantlen Student Philosophy Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kyrgyz State Property Agency
- Kincardine Scottish Pipe Band (Ontario, Canada)
- Kakuda Space Center (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Keystrokes Per Character
- Korean Signal Processing Conference (South Korea)
- Kenya Society for the Protection and Care of Animals
- Kilkenny Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (est. 1882; Ireland)
- Kerala State Pollution Control Board (India)
- Kafa Shaka People's Democratic Organization (Ethiopia)
- Kentucky Society of Professional Engineers
- Kinesiology and Physical Education (Valdosta State University; Georgia)
- Korean Society of Precision Engineering (South Korea)
- Katharine Susannah Prichard Foundation (Australia; foundation to promote and develop writing; founded 1985)
- Kentucky Society of Professional Geologists
- Kentucky Suicide Prevention Group
- Kai Syuan Psychiatric Hospital (Taiwan)
- Key Strokes Per Hour
- Kinshasa School of Public Health (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Knaresborough Society of Possible Histories (Knaresborough, UK)