To the west, the Kansas Public Health Association will use the grant to develop an educational video to enhance statewide participation in national accreditation.
What does KPHA stand for?
KPHA stands for Kansas Public Health Association (Topeka, KS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KPHA
We have 2 other meanings of KPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Kelab Pemain Golf Universiti (Malaysia)
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital
- Kesatuan Pemangkuan Hutan (Indonesian Forest)
- Keystrokes per hour
- Kilometers Per Hour
- Kingston Psychiatric Hospital (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Kingston Public Hospital (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Kaiser Permanente Health Alternatives (Kaiser Permanente)
- Kansas Paint Horse Association
- Kansas Pharmacists Association
- Kenai Peninsula Hockey Association (Soldotna, AK)
- Kentucky Public Health Association
- KukatPally Housing Board
- Kaiser Permanente HealthConnect (electronic medical record)
- Kalihi-Palama Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Kennebec Pharmacy and Home Care (Maine)
- Kansas Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association, Inc. (Wichita, KS)
- Ketua Pengarah Hasil Dalam Negeri (Malay: Chairman of the Committee of Home Affairs; Malaysia)
- Kanawha-Putnam Home Educators (West Virginia)
- Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Kansas Public Health Association is doing its part to increase breastfeeding rates in the state.
Partnering with the State Library of Kansas and the Kansas Center for the Book, the Kansas Public Health Association issued news releases to publicize the event and harnessed the power of e-mail, the Internet and electronic newsletters to encourage its 800 members to read the book aloud to their children and grandchildren and arrange to read it at various locations in their communities, including libraries, schools and day care centers.