Guo was instrumental both to the invention and the commercialization of the soy polyol discovered at the Kansas Polymer Research Center at Pittsburg State University.
What does KPRC stand for?
KPRC stands for Kansas Polymer Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KPRC
We have 9 other meanings of KPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Keller Peak Repeater Association (Keller Peak, CA)
- King Pin to Rear Axle (trucking regulation)
- KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment (product)
- Korean Peoples Revolutionary Army
- Korean Public Relations Association (South Korea)
- Kansas Performance Review Board (est. 1996)
- Kincade Plain Raised Bridle (horse headgear)
- Klubu Polskiej Rady Biznesu (Polish: Polish Business Club)
- Ernest A. Love Field (airport)
- Kaiser Permanente Redwood City (San Mateo, CA; medical center)
- Kick, Pass, Run Challenge (rugby)
- Kista Photonics Research Center (Sweden)
- Kunming Primate Research Center (China)
- Kawartha Pine Ridge District (Canadian school district)
- Killingly Parks and Recreation Department (Killingly, CT)
- Koordinasi Penataan Ruang Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Spatial Planning Coordination Team)
- Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board
- Kangaroo Point Real Estate (Australia)
- Kaufpreisrueckerstattung (German: Purchase Price Refund)
- Kings' Palace Real Estate (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)