The decision represents the end of litigation on behalf of John Krider, according to Kansas National Education Association general counsel David Schauner, who argued the appeal on his behalf.
What does KNEA stand for?
KNEA stands for Kansas National Education Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of KNEA in our Acronym Attic
- Kiebis Network and Data Systems (Berlin, Germany)
- Korea Non-Destructive Testing
- Kyoto Notre Dame University
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Dierkundige Vereniging (German: Royal Dutch Zoological Society)
- Communist Youth of Greece
- Kassel-Naumburger Eisenbahn AG (Frankfurt, Germany)
- King Nubian Eternal
- Kiyoshi Nagata Ensemble (est. 1998; Toronto, Canada)
- Knowledge Network Enterprise (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Kommission Nukleare Entsorgung (German: Nuclear Waste Disposal Commission)
- Kenya National Examinations Council
- Korea Nuclear Energy Foundation
- Kolo Naukowe Edukacji Miedzykulturowej (Polish: Scientific Circle of Intercultural Education; University of Silesia; Cieszyn, Poland)
- Kuwait National English School
- Kyrgyzstan Seismic Network
- Kyiv National Economic University (Ukraine)
- Kentucky New Energy Ventures
- Kazimierz Naturalised Epistemology Workshop (Poland)
- Korean National Electrical Workers Union
- Knowledge: Networks, Exchange and Uses (Stanford University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/mentoring_novice_teachers) and Support for Beginning Teachers from the Kansas National Education Association (www.