Kansas Music Teachers Association became partially affiliated with MTNA in 1921; it became fully affiliated in 1952.
What does KMTA stand for?
KMTA stands for Kansas Music Teachers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMTA
We have 2 other meanings of KMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Kankakee Minimum Security Unit (Illinois)
- Killing Me Softly with His Song (Roberta Flack song)
- Karolin Machine Tool (Sweden)
- Kilo Metric Ton (measurement)
- Kinetic Molecular Theory
- Kiss My Teeth
- Knowledge Management Tools (software)
- Kuomintang (Taiwan's Political Party)
- Kairos Meet the Authors
- Karachi Metropolitan Transport Authority
- Kent-Meridian Tech Academy (Kent, WA)
- Kentucky Motor Transport Association
- Kentucky Music Teachers Association
- Kitsap Music Teachers Association
- Knoxville Music Teachers Association
- Korean Music Therapy Association
- Kirkush Military Training Base (Iran)
- Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kabul Military Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also critiqued the students at the Elementary Music Festival and organized a site for the Kansas Music Teachers Association Music Progressions Tests.
Wenger has been lecturer or adjudicator for the American Liszt Society, the National Federation of Music Clubs, Missouri Music Teachers Association, Kansas Music Teachers Association, MTNA and the College Music Society.