The agreement is between Duke/Louis Dreyfus, the city and the Kansas Municipal Energy Agency (KMEA), the city's agent.
What does KMEA stand for?
KMEA stands for Kansas Municipal Energy Agency (est. 1977)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMEA
We have 2 other meanings of KMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Kappa Mu Epsilon (mathematics honor society)
- Kawasaki Motors Europe NV
- Kentucky Mining Engineering
- Kia Motors Europe (automobile manufacturer)
- Kip McGrath Education Centres Ltd. (Australia)
- Knowledge Management Environment
- Komatsu Middle East
- Kovatch Mobile Equipment (Nesquehoning, PA)
- Kubota Membrane Europe (Kubota Corporation)
- Kaplan Meier Estimator
- Kansas Music Educators Association
- Kentucky Music Educators Association
- Kent and Medway Economic Board (UK)
- Kingston Merton Education Business Partnership (London, UK)
- Kalakaua Marine Education Center
- Kaufman Management Education Center (New York University)
- Kip McGrath Education Centres (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center (Pahoa, Hawaii)
- Korea Multimedia Education Center
- Kuwait Middle East Financial Investment Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
An additional concern is the recent decision by the BPU's largest wholesale customer, Kansas Municipal Energy Agency (KMEA) at 6.