He serves as Chief of Surgery, Stormont-Vail Regional Medical Center and is a member of the Kansas Medical Society, Shawnee County Medical Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine.
What does KMS stand for?
KMS stands for Kansas Medical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMS
We have 131 other meanings of KMS in our Acronym Attic
- Kristineberg Marine Research Station
- Kwajalein Missile Range Safety System
- Kansas City and Missouri Railway and Terminal
- Kaohsiung Mass Rapid Transit (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- Kinder Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- K-Mart Corporation (stock symbol)
- Kabuki Make-Up Syndrome (aka Kabuki Syndrome)
- Kallman Syndrome
- Kamloops Multicultural Society (Canada)
- Kammerer Middle School (Louisville, Ky)
- Kansas Motor Speedway (NASCAR track)
- Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome
- Kathleen Middle School (Florida)
- Keeni Meeni Services (private security firm)
- Keller Middle School
- Kempsville Middle School
- Kent Music School (UK)
- Kerkhoven-Murdock-Sunburg (schools; Minnesota)
- Kernersville Middle School (North Carolina)
- Key Management Service (Microsoft Activation Key Type)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the Kansas Medical Society 82(9):509-15,520, Nov.
Founding members include the Kansas Medical Society, Kansas Hospital Association, and the Wichita Health Information Exchange.
The KHIN members include the Kansas Medical Society, the Kansas Hospital Association, and the two health information exchange organizations representing the large urban areas of Kansas, eHealthAlign in Kansas City and the Wichita Health Information Exchange (WHIE).
KaMMCO is endorsed as the exclusive preferred provider by both the Kansas Medical Society and the Kansas Hospital Association for providing professional liability insurance to their members.