Additional matching funds are provided through the Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, the Kansas Health Care Association, and the personal time volunteered by the long-term care professionals on the advisory group.
What does KHCA stand for?
KHCA stands for Kansas Health Care Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHCA
We have 3 other meanings of KHCA in our Acronym Attic
- Krankenhausbuchführungsverordnung (German)
- Christianshavn (Danish railway station)
- Kale Heywet Church (Ethiopia)
- Karnataka High Court (Karnataka, India)
- Kentucky Housing Corporation (Frankfort, KY)
- Kicking Horse Culture (Canada)
- Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Kingdom Holding Company
- Klingon High Council (Star Trek)
- Kyoto Handicraft Center (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas Home Care Association
- Kailua Hawaiian Civic Club
- Karisma Honda Cyber Community (Indonesia)
- King Hussein Cancer Center (Jordan)
- Kings Head Chess Club (London, UK)
- Kings Highway Christian Church (Shreveport, LA)
- Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (New York, NY)
- Kentucky HIV Care Coordinator Program (state-funded HIV-care program)
- Kings Hill Christian Fellowship (Kent, UK)
- Koninklijke Hockey Club Leuven (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pfeifer 's other achievements while with P&G included being named #1 ranked unit manager, being elected the associate chairman for the Kansas Health Care Association and being named the district representative to P&G's Producers Roundtable.