AUSTIN, Texas, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- e-MDs, a leading provider of electronic health records (EHRs), announced they have been selected as an EHR vendor partner by the Kansas Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
What does KFMC stand for?
KFMC stands for Kansas Foundation for Medical Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFMC
- Klippel-Feil Malformation
- Kansas Farm Management Association
- Koch Fractal Monopole Antenna
- Korea Facility Management Association
- Korean Financial Management Association
- Korean Fluid Machinery Association (South Korea)
- Kuwait Financial Markets Association
- Kansas Family Medical Assistance Manual (policy guide; Kansas Health Policy Authority)
- Keep Flower Mound Beautiful (Flower Mound, TX)
- Kuantan Flour Mills Berhad (Malaysia)
- Kidney Foundation of Medina County (Brunswick, OH)
- King Fahd Medical City (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kosmic Free Music Foundation
- King Fahd Military Medical Complex (Saudi Arabia)
- King Fahd Medical Research Center (Saudi Arabia)
- Kutztown Folk Music Society
- Kantoren Fonds Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Office Fund)
- Kieleckiego Festiwalu Nauki (Polish: Kielce Science Festival; est. 2000; Poland)
- Killi Fish Nederland (Dutch killi fish association)
- Kingston Field Naturalists (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NextGen Healthcare was also recently named an EHR vendor partner by the Kansas Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
Teri brings a wealth of healthcare business experience to her new position," said Larry Pitman, Chairman of the Q Mark Board, and President/CEO of the Kansas Foundation for Medical Care.