K4A supports full funding of the Act in the FY 2012 budget in order to establish a geriatric mental health education, outreach and service program administered by the Kansas Department on Aging.
What does KDOA stand for?
KDOA stands for Kansas Department on Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDOA
- Kereszténydemokrata Néppárt (Hungarian: Christian Democratic People's Party)
- 3-Deoxy-D-Manno-Octulosonate (enzymology)
- Harmonie Kunst Door Oefening (Dutch: Art Harmony by Exercise; Netherlands)
- Kabbalah Dream Orchestra (Israel)
- Ketodeoxyoctonate (polysaccharide component)
- Kommando (German)
- Kommunale Datenverarbeitung Oldenburg (German: Oldenburg Local Data; information technologies service provider)
- Kurdish Disability Organisation (UK)
- Kansas Department of Administration (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Kick Drugs Out of Alliance (Alliance, OH)
- Kick Drugs Out of America (now Kick Start Foundation; Houston, TX)
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- Kentucky Department of Corrections (Frankfort, KY)
- Kentucky Division of Conservation (Frankfort, KY)
- Kona Daifukuji Orchid Club (Hawaii)
- Kansas Department of Commerce Housing
- Kenya Department of Defense
- Kommandofeldwebel (German: Commando Sergeant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PEAK Project In 2002, Kansas Department on Aging Secretary Connie Hubbell's interest in improving nursing home care converged with the national culture change movement to dramatically accelerate change in the Kansas long-term care environment.