The project is supported by the Kansas Department on Aging and the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services through a Title XIX contract and through matching funds provided by Kansas State University.
What does KDSRS stand for?
KDSRS stands for Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation (Malaysia)
- Kyoto Danish Seine Fishery Federation
- Kernel Development Guidance (DII COE)
- Knowledge Delivery Systems Inc. (New York, NY)
- Thousands of Delivered Source Instruction
- Kilo Delivered Source Lines of Code (software engineering)
- Keratinizing Desquamative Squamous Metaplasia (genitourinary tract)
- Korea Defense Service Medal (US DoD)
- Kork Digital Stereo Plotter (software)
- Kosovo Development Strategy and Plan
- Kincardine District Secondary School (Canada)
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (cars)
- Kurtzke's Disability Status Scale
- Kuwait Dental Student Society
- Katholische Deutsche Studentenverbindung
- Key Definition Table
- Keyboard Definition Table
- Keyboard Display Terminal
- Kirk Douglas Theatre (Culver City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We look forward to building a strong relationship of trust with the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services as well as with consumers and providers statewide.
Under Schwab's guidance, MAM participates in a wide range of outreach and educational programs in partnership with other area organizations including the Pioneer Health Network, Garden City Community College, the Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services, the Kansas Children's Service League, The Children's Mercy Hospital, Mercy Health Systems of Kansas, and others.