Prior to NAFB, Becki worked for more than 10 years with the Kansas Department of Commerce coordinating marketing activities.
What does KDOC stand for?
KDOC stands for Kansas Department of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KDOC
- Kabbalah Dream Orchestra (Israel)
- Ketodeoxyoctonate (polysaccharide component)
- Kommando (German)
- Kommunale Datenverarbeitung Oldenburg (German: Oldenburg Local Data; information technologies service provider)
- Kurdish Disability Organisation (UK)
- Kansas Department of Administration (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Kansas Department on Aging
- Kick Drugs Out of Alliance (Alliance, OH)
- Kick Drugs Out of America (now Kick Start Foundation; Houston, TX)
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- Kentucky Department of Corrections (Frankfort, KY)
- Kentucky Division of Conservation (Frankfort, KY)
- Kona Daifukuji Orchid Club (Hawaii)
- Kansas Department of Commerce Housing
- Kenya Department of Defense
- Kommandofeldwebel (German: Commando Sergeant)
- Kommandogruppe (German)
- Kentucky Department of Highways (Frankfort, KY)
- Kansas Department of Labor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small Business Administration and the Kansas Department of Commerce, he said, but added that the dollars are a wise investment.
We acknowledge and appreciate the efforts of the partners that helped achieve these outcomes for the state, including the Kansas Department of Commerce," said KBA Board Chairman Dan Watkins.
Coordination The Kansas Department of Commerce and Housing served as liaison with St.
Present today to inaugurate the relationship and the commissioning of the milk condensing operation included Kansas Governor Sam Brownback, Congressman Tim Hueslkamp, Kansas Department of Agriculture Secretary Dale Rodman, Kansas Department of Commerce Secretary Pat George, and representatives of Senator Pat Roberts and Senator Jerry Moran, among many other notable guests.
During his tenure at Johnson, he authored several grant proposals that were funded by the SBC Foundation and Kansas Department of Commerce.
was named a regional achievement award winner by the Kansas Department of Commerce.
As Mayor, I want to thank Overland Park Economic Development Council, the Kansas Department of Commerce, KCP&L and the KCADC for their valuable partnership and assistance.