Hodges, RDH, MS Illinois Dental Hygienists' Association Delegation Isaac Knapp Dental Hygienists' Association (IN) Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association Wendy Ellen Kerschbaum, RDH, MA, MPH Lee Annette Lincicome, BS, RDH Susan J.
What does KDHA stand for?
KDHA stands for Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDHA
- Keto-4-Deoxy-Glucarate Dehydratase
- Kwekerij De Goede Hoop (Dutch: The Good Hope Nursery; horticultural products; Netherlands)
- Kabal Des Guten Krauts (German: Cabal of Good Krauts; discordian group)
- Kongelige Danske Geografiske Selskabs (Danish: Royal Danish Geographical Society; Denmark)
- Kandahar, Afghanistan (airport code)
- Katholische Deutsche Hochschülerschaft (Catholic German Students)
- Kill Devil Hills (North Carolina)
- Killeen Daily Herald (newspaper; Texas)
- Kirkland and District Hospital (Ontario, Canada)
- Krest'anskodemokratické Hnutie (Christian Democratic Movement, Slovakia)
- Kentucky Dental Hygienists' Association
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- 2-Ketoglutarate Dehydrogenase Complex
- Kore Demokratik Halk Cumhuriyeti (Turkish: Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
- Korea District Heating Corporation
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District (California)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Kreis der Helfenden Hand (German: Circle of Helping Hands; World of Warcraft player group)
- Kill Devil Hills Jisatsu (North Carolina; extreme wrestling organization)
- Katholische Deutsche Hochschülerschaft Österreich (Catholic German Students in Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson, RDH Katherine Kane, RDH, RDHAP Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association Lake Washington Dental Hygiene Society (WA) Lane County Dental Hygienists' Association (OR) Macomb (MI) Massachusetts Dental Hygienists' Association Rosalind R.
The Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association (KDHA) and the Kansas Dental Association (KDA) are jointly sponsoring legislation (Senate Bill 132) expanding the practice of extended care permit (ECP) hygienists.