[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "I can't recall any credit union specific scenarios, but there have been a couple of high profile brands in the news because of social media mishaps," said Susan Dyer, communication specialist for the Kansas Credit Union Association in Wichita, Kan.
What does KCUA stand for?
KCUA stands for Kansas Credit Union Association (Wichita, Kansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCUA
- Kern County Treasurer and Tax Collector (Bakersfield, CA)
- Karnataka Council for Technological Upgradation (India)
- Korean Confederation of Trade Unions
- Krakowskie Centrum Terapii Uzaleznien (Polish: Krakow Addiction Treatment Center)
- Kagera Cooperative Union Ltd. (Tanzania)
- Kansas City University (former name of the University of Missouri-Kansas City UMKC)
- Kasparov Chess University
- Kennel Club Uruguayo (Spanish: Uruguayan Kennel Club)
- Kirklees Countryside Unit (est. 1987; Kirklees Metropolitan Council; UK)
- Knowledge Currency Unit
- Kyoto City University of Arts (Japan)
- Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific (chiropractic organization; Cape Girardeau, MO)
- Korean Council for University Education
- Korea Cellvic User Group
- Kidney Cancer in the United Kingdom
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Missouri)
- King City Union School District (King City, CA)
- Kings Canyon Unified School District (California)
- Korean Canadian University of Toronto Students Association
- Kansas City Urban Youth Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kansas Credit Union Association provides check processing services to credit unions in Kansas and Nebraska.
According to the Kansas Credit Union Association, MBLs are playing an increasing role at Kansas credit unions.
org, 800-344-5580 April 15-16 Kansas Credit Union Association Annual Meeting & Convention Overland Park Marriott, Overland Park, Kan.
Almost 80% of Kansas credit unions are state-chartered and, therefore, "maintaining a strong and responsive dual chartering option and corresponding regulatory oversight is extremely important to them," said Haley DaVee, assistant vice president of legislative and public affairs, at the Kansas Credit Union Association.
Jerel Wright, assistant vice president of government and regulatory affairs for the Kansas Credit Union Association, said he was unaware of any surge of merger applications though it is possible.
The Kansas Credit Union Association is joining some of its peers this month on a dues reduction to aid members hit by the NCUA assessment.