Kansas City Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp confirmed details of the apparent murder-suicide in a video posted on the Kansas City Star website.
What does KCPD stand for?
KCPD stands for Kansas City Police Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KCPD
We have 2 other meanings of KCPD in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center (La Grange, KY)
- Ketoctin Covenant Presbyterian Church (Purcellville, VA)
- Key Centre for Polymer Colloids
- Korean Central Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Kuwait Company for Process Plant Construction & Contracting (Kuwait)
- King County Police Chiefs Association (Washington)
- Kane County Paratransit Coordinating Council (Illinois)
- Kosair Charities Pediatric Clinical Research Unit (University of Louisville; Kentucky)
- Kansas City Police Credit Union (Missouri)
- Kansas City Missouri Police Department
- Knox County Police Department
- Kansas City Professional Development Council
- Kansas Center for Performance Excellence (Overland Park, KS)
- Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
- Kansas City Police Employees' Retirement Systems
- Kansas City Power & Light
- Kansas City Public Library
- Karvy Computershare Private Limited (India)
- Kel Campbell Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
writes: “Robert Thornhill's 10th book in his mystery comedy series, Lady Justice and the Book Club Murders, finds Walt Williams and his Kansas City Police Department partner, Ox, called upon to help solve a string of violent murders that appear to be the work of a serial killer.
Kansas City police department ordered officers to their stations and to take cover unless on emergency calls.
Combat Deployment and the Returning Police Officer, written by Barbara Webster, reviews the psychological effects of combat and the methods used by the Los Angeles Police and Sheriff's Departments, the Kansas City Police Department, and the Richland County (South Carolina) Sheriff's Department to support the successful transition of officers who were deployed as members of the U.
They work just across the street from the Kansas City Police Department.
The theft was reported to hotel management, and a report was filed with the Kansas City police department, but there is no resolution.
Detective William Howard of the Kansas City Police Department said that he had notified the board about Rajanna's clinic in September 2003, after he was called there to investigate a reported theft.
Alert to Law Enforcement The Kansas City Police Department contacted the FBI's Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP) and submitted a report about the child.