As an authorized Ford QVM (Qualified Vehicle Modifier), Adrian will install interiors - including trade packages, shelving, partitions and other cargo management solutions - for the new Ford TRANSIT commercial van scheduled to be built at Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant as part of a $1.
What does KCAP stand for?
KCAP stands for Kansas City Assembly Plant (Ford; Claycomo, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCAP
We have 7 other meanings of KCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Knox County Art League (Ohio)
- Kansas City Association of Legal Administrators (Missouri)
- Kleberg County Adult Literacy Council (Kingsville, TX)
- Kansas City Association of Law Libraries (Missouri)
- Kansas City Area Life Sciences Institute
- Kangchenjunga Conservation Area Management Council (Nepal)
- Kansas Classified Ad Network (newspapers)
- Kenya Coalition for Action in Nutrition
- Kilkenny Community Action Network (Kilkenny, Ireland)
- Kansas City Area Office
- Kees Christiaanse Architects and Planners (design firm; various locations)
- Kingsburg Community Assistance Program (North Carolina)
- Kingston Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Knox County Area Project (Galesburg, IL)
- Kyocera Communication Asia Pacific, Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Kern County Air Pollution Control District (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kings County Area Public Transit Agency (California)
- Kansas City Association of Rocketry
- Kitsap County Association of Realtors (est. 1946; Silverdale, WA)
- Kay County Amateur Radio Club (Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a United States-based automaker, is investing USD400m in its Kansas City assembly plant.
The Dearborn Truck Plant in Michigan and the Kansas City Assembly Plant.
Ford Motor Company recently announced the commencement of full-scale production of the Mercury Mariner hybrid SUV, the company's second hybrid vehicle, at its Kansas City assembly plant.
uk Ford Motor Company (Ford) (NYSE: F), a United States-based automaker, is planning to close its Kansas City Assembly Plant in Claycomo by 2011, according to an automotive analyst for Global Insight.
Ford said construction of the Mariner Hybrid, the base MSRP of which is $29,840, will commence in October at the automaker's Kansas City Assembly Plant.
1984 Increased investment coming to Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant Ford confirms Kansas City Assembly Plant workers will build its full-size Transit van - Europe's best-selling commercial vehicle - when the new product joins the North American lineup in 2013.
Production of the vehicle is to commence at the Kansas City Assembly Plant in August and in September at Dearborn Truck in Michigan.