April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kansas City Area Development Council announced today that Adrian Steel, a Michigan-based manufacturer of commercial van and truck equipment, is expanding to Kansas City to supply parts for the Ford Motor Company.
What does KCADC stand for?
KCADC stands for Kansas City Area Development Council (Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- King County Animal Care and Control (Seattle, WA)
- Kansas City Area Central Office (Alcoholics Anonymous; Kansas City, MO)
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Kent County Association of Change Ringers
- Kitsap County Alternate Communications System (Washington)
- Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival
- Kaufman County Appraisal District (Kaufman County, TX)
- Keith County Area Development (Ogallala, NE)
- Kendall College of Art and Design (Michigan)
- Korea Civil Aviation Development Association (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty (Louisville, KY)
- Kanu Club Amt Entlebuch (German: Canoe Club Official Entlebuch; Entlebuch, Switzerland)
- Kenton County Adult Education (Covington, KY)
- Kingdom Come Absolute Edition (DC Comics)
- Kenya Coalition for Access to Essential Medicines
- Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology (India)
- Koh Chang Animal Foundation (Thailand)
- Korean Contemporary Art Festival (South Korea)
- Korean Culture and Arts Foundation (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kent County Amateur Fencing Union (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The announcement was made at a Kansas City Area Development Council investor meeting, in Overland Park on May 26, 2011.
The Kansas City Area Development Council helps "brand" and market the region to recruit animal health companies.
We welcome their leadership as the Corridor continues to grow," said Kim Young, vice president of bioscience development for the Kansas City Area Development Council.
We are grateful for the support of the Overland Park City Council and Mayor, the Kansas City Area Development Council (KCADC) and the State of Kansas.
He is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Kansas, and a member of the American Public Works Association, the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Kansas City Area Development Council.
com # # # SOURCE Kansas City Area Development Council
The Plan also was endorsed by local labor unions, the Kansas City Area Development Council, as well as numerous local economic development agencies and chambers of commerce.