What does KBSI stand for?
KBSI stands for Kansas Building Science Institute (building science and energy performance training; various locations; est. 1996)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBSI
We have 3 other meanings of KBSI in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Based Services Corporation (Glen Carbon, IL)
- Knowledge-Based Systems Centre (UK)
- Korea Basic Science Center (now Korea Basic Science Institute; South Korea)
- Korea Battle Simulation Center
- Ken Baxter Senior Community Center (Washington)
- Keyboard Status and Control Register
- Kathryn Barnett School of Dance (Red Bank, NJ)
- Kinerk, Beal, Schmidt, Dyer and Sethi, PC (law firm; Tuscon, AZ)
- Knowledge-Based System Design and Simulation (computer engineering)
- Knowledge Based Software Engineering
- Kidapawan Bonsai Soceity, Inc. (Philippines)
- Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.
- Korea Basic Science Institute
- Kuwait Boat Show International (annual)
- Kew Bridge Steam Museum (UK)
- Komunitas Belajar Sastra Malang (Indonesian: Community Learning Literature Malang; Malang, Indonesia)
- Korean Buddhist Sharing Movement (North Korea)
- Kurikulum Bersepadu Sekolah Menengah (Malaysia)
- Kinzua Bridge State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Kankakee, Beaverville and Southern Railroad