These classes have been approved or recognized by: the American Electrology Association, by many California counties, the State of Hawaii Department of Health, the Iowa Department of Public Health, the Kansas Board of cosmetology, the Maine Department of Health and Human Services, the Mississippi State Department of Health, the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, the Oregon Health Licensing Agency, the Washington State Department of Licensing, and the Denver Department of Environmental Health.
What does KBOC stand for?
KBOC stands for Kansas Board of Cosmetology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Key Bottle Opener
- Key Business Objective
- Kite and Balloon Officer (US Navy)
- Kiteboard Open (The Netherlands)
- Knowledge Based Object
- Knowledge Based Organization
- Knowledge-Business Outsourcing
- Knuth-Bendix Order
- Korean Baseball Organization
- Kuiper Belt Object
- Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College (Baraga, MI)
- Kansas Board of Education
- Kentucky Board of Optometric Examiners (Lexington, KY)
- Koninklijke Belgische Ornithologische Federatie (Dutch: Royal Belgian Ornithological Federation)
- Kid Brother of Munch (food critic's brother; Pittsburgh)
- Klingon Bird of Prey
- Thousand Barrels of Oil Per Day
- Kansas Board of Regents (Topeka, KS)
- Killed Before Ordnance Release
- Kleur, Beeld, Onderdrukking, Synchronisatie (Dutch: Composite Video Broadcast Signal)