Sprint today announced that it is among 34 Kansas businesses and organizations that were honored at the 8th annual Kansas Award for Excellence banquet on Nov.
What does KAE stand for?
KAE stands for Kansas Award for Excellence (Kansas Center for Performance Excellence)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAE
We have 9 other meanings of KAE in our Acronym Attic
- Kirkcaldy Amateur Dramatic Society (Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Design Structuring (artificial intelligence)
- Knowledge Analysis and Documentation System
- Knowledge Asset Development System (UN Population Fund)
- Integrated KBS Advanced Methodology for Development
- Keighley and District Training Association Ltd. (West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Kenya African Democratic Union
- Kuwaiti Association to Defend War Victims
- Kake, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Kansas Alliance for Education (Johnson, KS)
- Kashmir Apiaries Exports (honey exports; India)
- Key Account Executive (business title)
- Kyrgyz Academy of Education (Kyrgyzstan)
- Kansas Art Education Association
- Kauai Agency on Elderly Affairs (Hawaii)
- Kazakh Atomic Energy Agency
- Kentucky Art Education Association
- Korea Agricultural Economics Association (South Korea)
- Korean American Economic Association
- Kaiser Aerospace and Electronics Corporation (Rockwell Collins; Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November 2002, the Kansas Award for Excellence Foundation honored LSI Logic Storage Systems with the Kansas Excellence Award and two Best in Category Awards for Strategic Planning and Human Resource Focus.
a technology leader in high performance, highly scalable storage for the open enterprise, has been selected as one of four organizations to receive the Kansas Excellence Award on November 7, at the Kansas Award for Excellence banquet, along with two Best in Category Awards.