Additional matching funds are provided through the Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, the Kansas Health Care Association, and the personal time volunteered by the long-term care professionals on the advisory group.
What does KAHSA stand for?
KAHSA stands for Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAHSA
- Kansas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (est. 1953; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kentucky Association for Healthcare Quality, Inc.
- Knob-Associated Histidine Rich Protein
- Kaiserslautern American High School (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Kaukauna Area Historical Society (Kaukauna, WI)
- Keystone Area Historical Society (Keystone, SD)
- Kimberley Aboriginal Health Summit (Australia)
- Kinesiology and Health Science (York University; Canada)
- Korean American Historical Society
- Kentucky Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Kerala Aided Higher Secondary Teachers' Association (India)
- Kentucky Artisan Heritage Trails
- Kern Association of Health Underwriters
- Katolicka Agencja Informacyjna (Polish Catholic Information Agency)
- Keep Alive Interval (Cisco)
- Kereta Api Indonesia (railway)
- Key Attitudinal Indicator
- Kick Against Indiscipline
- Korea Aerospace Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging Topeka, Kan.
After commissioning a study to identify factors contributing to turnover in member nursing homes, the Kansas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (KAHSA) used the conclusions to formulate educational programming, according to Vice President Debra Zehr.