Miyasaka is with Kansai Medical University, Hirakata, Japan.
What does KMU stand for?
KMU stands for Kansai Medical University (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMU
We have 13 other meanings of KMU in our Acronym Attic
- Kodály Musical Training Institute
- King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation (Nepal)
- Karachi Mass Transit Project (Pakistan)
- Kefalonian Marine Turtle Project (Greece)
- Kentucky Migrant Technology Project (US Department of Education)
- Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline LLC (natural gas)
- Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve (Tamil Nadu)
- Kenora Municipal Telephone Service (Ontario, Canada)
- Ki Mitzion Teitze Torah (podcast)
- Kanazawa Medical University (Japan)
- Kaohsiung Medical University (est. 1954; Taiwan)
- Kelab Maya Umno (UMNO Cyber Club, Malaysia)
- Kilusang Mayo Uno (May First Movement, Philippines)
- Kleine und Mittelstandsunternehmen (German: Small and Medium sized Businesses)
- Kleinen und Mittleren Unternehmen
- Kredit Multiguna Usaha
- Kearny Municipal Utilities Authority (Kearny, NJ)
- Key Management User Agent
- Kettle Moraine UniServ Council (school union; Sheboygan, WI)
- Kalamazoo Macintosh User Group (Kalamazoo, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lead researcher Hitomi Saito and his colleagues psychologically profiled 101 obese patients undergoing combined counselling, nutrition and exercise therapy at the Kansai Medical University Hospital Obesity Clinic over a period of 6 months.
Song, who recently returned from a research stint at Japan's Kansai Medical University, where he received his Ph.
28 Kyodo Kansai Medical University Hospital in Osaka Prefecture has appealed a court ruling handed down Monday ordering it to pay about 135 million yen in compensation to the parents of an intern who died of overwork in 1998, sources close to the case said Thursday.
The Kansai Medical University Hospital in Osaka will have to pay pounds 54,000 to the parents of Hirohito Mori in compensation and unpaid wages.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- A recently published study in Nutrition and Cancer (60(5), 643-651) by researchers at Kansai Medical University in Osaka, Japan has shown that AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) enhances immune function by increasing the number of dendritic cells (DCs).