Satoh has been active in many local organizations, including the Japan-America Society of Hawaii as president, the Urasenke Foundation - Hawaii Chapter as vice president, the Board of Governors and past Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii, past President for the Hawaii Bankers Association, Hawaii Business Roundtable, Honolulu Symphony Society, Nippon Club, Kansai Gaidai Hawaii College, The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii and the Honolulu Academy of Arts.
What does KGHC stand for?
KGHC stands for Kansai Gaidai Hawaii College (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Grape Growers and Winemakers Association (Emporia)
- Kadokawa Group Holdings (Japan)
- Kathmandu Guest House (hospitality; Nepal)
- Kennewick General Hospital (Kennewick, WA)
- Kew Gardens Hills (New York)
- Kew Green Hotels (est. 2001; UK)
- Keystone Group Holdings, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- King George Highway (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, Ontario)
- Koga General Hospital (Miyazaki, Japan)
- Kelowna General Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kaiser Group Holdings, Inc.
- Kharkiv Group for Human Rights Protection (Ukraine)
- Kentucky Green and Healthy Schools Program
- King George High School (Virginia)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Holy Sepulchre (religious order)
- Keck Graduate Institute
- Kemerer Group International (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Kernel Graphics Interface (computer design)
- Key Geographic Ideas