The Japan Foundation Award was also given to Yoneo Ishii, 71, president of the Kanda University of International Studies, for his role as a scholar and a researcher in various disciplines in promoting ''a better understanding of Asia.
What does KUIS stand for?
KUIS stands for Kanda University of International Studies (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KUIS
- Kathmandu University High School (Nepal)
- Kerala University of Health Sciences (Thrissur, India)
- Kern Union High School District (California)
- Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation (India)
- Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development Project
- Kongres Umat Islam Indonesia (Indonesian: Congress of Indonesian Muslim Community; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Kolej Universiti Islam Malaysia
- Kansai University of International Studies (Japan)
- Kyoto University Integrated Information Network System
- Kernel User Interface Package
- Koalisi Untuk Indonesia Sehat (Indonesian: Coalition for Healthy Indonesia)
- Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor (Malay: Selangor Islamic University College)
- Korea United Nations AIDS Information Support Center
- Kolej Universiti Teknologi Tun Hussein Onn (college, Malaysia)
- Karachi Union of Journalists
- Kelab UMNO (United Malays National Organization) Jordan (Malaysian organization)
- Kenya Union of Journalists
- Kulturna Udruga Josip Kozarac (Croatian: Josip Kozarac Cultural Association)
- Kaiserlich Und Königlich (German: Imperial and Royal; See KK)
- Kill Until Killed
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Foundation Award will also be given to Yoneo Ishii, 71, president of Kanda University of International Studies, in recognition of his role, as a scholar and a researcher in a broad range of fields, in developing a large body of scholarly work and contributing to the promotion of scholarship.