Kampala City Council -Not actually the name of a city council, it''s the name of a soccer team.
What does KCC stand for?
KCC stands for Kampala City Council (Uganda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KCC
We have 297 other meanings of KCC in our Acronym Attic
- Kennel Club Breed System (dog breeding; UK)
- Kerala Catholic Bible Society (Kerala, India)
- Korea Christian Book Service (now called KCB; Seoul, Korea)
- Korean Central Broadcasting Station (North Korea)
- Kansas City Baptist Temple (Kansas City, MO)
- Kansas City Board of Trade
- Kyrgyz Community Based Tourism Association (Kyrgyzstan)
- Kansas City Building Trades Council
- Karnataka Community Based Tank Management Project (est. 2002; India)
- Kabankalan Catholic College
- Kanagawa Cancer Center (Japan)
- Kanematsu Chemicals Corporation (Japan)
- Kangaroo Conservation Center
- Kansas City Chiefs (football; Kansas City, MO)
- Kansas Corporation Commission
- Kapiolani Community College (now University of Hawaii Kapiolani; Honolulu, HI)
- Kapiti Car Club (New Zealand)
- Kauai Community College
- Kellogg Community College (Battle Creek, Michigan)
- Kendal Caving Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Change of attitude spurs Kampala's micro-farms "Uganda's capital, Kampala, is typical of a large city in a developing country," reports Ssemwanga Margaret Azuba, of the Kampala City Council.
Cotonsport Garoua of Cameroon, Entente Setif of Algeria and Kampala City Council of Uganda used home advantage to establish a 3-1 lead over Vita Club of DR Congo, Djoliba of Mali and Bayelsa United of Nigeria respectively.
In addition, prior to today's marketplace clinic dedication in Kampala, AHF Global Immunity and the Kampala City Council were expected to sign an additional memorandum of understanding (MOU) at a separate function prior to the clinic dedication ceremony to cover the delivery of ART and care services at 10 other sites in and around the Kampala District.
Coach Paul Hasule said the Kampala City Council player was "not psychologically settled after being picked up by police.
has signed a $24 million deal with the Kampala City Council to construct an 11.
Shock losers to Kampala City Council of Uganda in the African Champions League last weekend, United bounced back to dominate the unambitious 'Birds' and would not have been flattered by a wider victory margin.
Unrest in Kamp A RIOT did break out during Uganda's top-of-the-table clash between Kampala City Council and SC Villa.