Case Study Overview The case study is based on the Kamloops land and resource management plan (KLRMP) (Figure 1).
What does KLRMP stand for?
KLRMP stands for Kamloops Land and Resource Management Plan (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KLRMP in our Acronym Attic
- Kelly Law Registry (Troy, MI)
- Kosten-Leistungsrechnung (German: Cost-Performance Accounting)
- Kansas Lipidomics Research Center
- Kenya Law Reform Commission (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kimberley Language Resource Centre (Halls Creek, WA)
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration, Malaysia
- Kansas Legislative Research Department
- Korea Legislation Research Institute
- Kronos Longevity Research Institute (Phoenix, AZ)
- Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson International Trio Award
- Kuala Lumpur Retail Property Centre (real estate; Malaysia)
- Kansas Long Range Transportation Plan (Kansas Department of Transportation)
- Kaba Lodging Systems (global electronic lock provider)
- Kachroo Legal Services (Cambridge, MA)
- Kalamazoo Landscape Supplies (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kansas Light Source (laser facility)
- Kenco Logistic Services (est. 1950)
- Kernel Lockdown Scripts
- Key Largo School (Florida)
- Kidney Learning Solutions (National Kidney Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cost Effectiveness: The cost effectiveness of the Kamloops Land and Resource Management Plan is difficult to assess.