Manmohan Singh, will on Tuesday inaugurate the "99th Indian Science Congress" to be held at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University in Bhubaneswar.
What does KIIT stand for?
KIIT stands for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIIT
- Kesavan Institute of Information and Knowledge Management (India)
- Keep It in My Backyard
- Key Informant Interview Questionnaire
- Kansai Institute of Information Systems
- Kentucky Institute for International Studies
- Kiev International Institute of Sociology (Ukraine)
- Korean Institute of International Studies (Seoul, South Korea)
- Kyushu Institute of Information Sciences (Japan)
- Korean Institute of Information Security
- Kids Involuntarily Inhaling Secondhand Smoke
- Kamrah Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Kiinteistöalan Tutkijakoulu (Finnish: Graduate School in Real Estate and Facilities Management)
- Kick in the Pants (band)
- Kompleks Islam Johor (Johor, Malaysia)
- Kushi Institute of Japan
- Kootenay International Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Katalog Informacij Javnega Znacaja (Slovenian: Public Information Catalogue; online resource)
- [not an acronym] Laughing Out Loud (letters adjacent to LOL - keyboarding error)
- Karlsruher Informatik Kooperation (German: Karlsruhe Computer Science Cooperation; Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Kids in the Kitchen (learning program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On his arrival at the Biju Patnaik airport on Sunday, Dr Singh will directly go to the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University to inaugurate the IEA conference attended by over 3,000 delegates.