An example of a large-scale Japanese investment in Bulgaria's renewable energy sector is the 35-MW park Kaliakra Wind Power of the Japanese Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
What does KWP stand for?
KWP stands for Kaliakra Wind Power (Bulgaria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KWP
We have 26 other meanings of KWP in our Acronym Attic
- Kirschner Wire Osteosynthesis
- Kosovo Wide Operation
- Koude en Warmte Opslag (Dutch: Heat and Cold Storage)
- Kendal Windows on Art (UK)
- Kentucky Woodland Owners Association (est. 1994)
- Killing Wildgeese of Germany (online gaming group)
- Kansas Workers Risk Cooperative for Counties (workers' compensation)
- Kabaawo Women's Savings & Credit Development Association (Uganda)
- Kilometer-Wave Orbiting Telescope
- Kambohwell Publisher Enterprises
- Kansas Water Plan (Kansas Water Authority)
- Kentucky Warbler Population
- Kharan Water Project
- Konstruct West Partners (various locations)
- Korea Western Power Company, Ltd.
- Korean Workers (Communist) Party (North Korea)
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful (Keep America Beautiful Inc.)
- Kentucky Weather Preparedness Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kaliakra wind power business is being conducted by Kaliakra Wind Power AD (KWP), a joint venture established locally with the Bulgarian engineering firm INOS-1 Ltd.
Nikola of the American company AES and the 35-MW park Kaliakra Wind Power of the Japanese Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.