Page, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP * Tom Porter, Trillium Ventures, LLC * Phil Power, The Center for Michigan * Gary Ran, Telemus Capital Partners LLC * Colleen Robar, Women's Caring Program * Ken Rogers, Automation Alley * Kelly Rossman-McKinney, Truscott Rossman * Doug Rothwell, Business Leaders for Michigan * Tim Salisbury, PNC Bank * Steward Sandstrom, Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce * Nancy Schlichting, Henry Ford Health System * Bob Skandalaris, Quantum Ventures of Michigan, LLC * Bernie Smilovitz, WDIV-TV Detroit * Ben Smith, Plante Moran CRESA * Brig Sorber, Two Men and a Truck Int.
What does KRCC stand for?
KRCC stands for Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce (Kalamazoo, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KRCC
We have 19 other meanings of KRCC in our Acronym Attic
- Kirketon Road Center
- Knowledge, Responsibility & Control (Scientology)
- Knowledge, Responsibility and Control
- Kommission Refraktive Chirurgie (German: Commission for Refractive Surgery)
- Konkan Railway Corporation (India)
- Koorie Research Centre (Monash University, Australia)
- Korean Resource Center
- KUKA Robot Controller (KUKA Robotics, Germany)
- Kansas Resource Center on Autism (Emporia, KS)
- Keep Riverside Clean and Beautiful (Riverside, CA)
- Kent Rural Community Council (now Action with Communities in Rural Kent; UK)
- Kings River Community College (Reedley, CA)
- Kingston Regional Cancer Centre (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Knife River Care Center (formerly Beulah Community Nursing Home; Beulah, ND)
- Korean American Resource & Cultural Center
- Kings River Conservation District
- Kirby Canyon Disposal and Recycling Facility
- Klamath River Country Estates (Hornbrook, CA)
- Kettle Range Conservation Group (Bellingham, WA)
- Kherson Regional Charity and Health Foundation (Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support for PRI comes from city and county general funds, the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce and a community foundation.
For example, 85 percent of all members of the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce are small businesses with 25 or fewer employees.
Members of The Coalition to Stop the K-16 Spending Mandate Ann Arbor Area Chamber of Commerce Conference of Western Wayne Concerned Taxpayers Group of Livingston County Detroit Regional Chamber Fraternal Order of Police, State Lodge of Michigan George Heartwell, Mayor of Grand Rapids Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Health Care Association of Michigan Kalamazoo County Taxpayers Association Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce L.
Community Service Award: Capital One, GlaxoSmithKline, Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce, Weyerhaeuser Company, and Xerox Corporation.
MEMBERS OF THE COALITION TO STOP THE K-16 SPENDING MANDATE (AS OF 6/20/06) Ann Arbor Area Chamber of Commerce Brandt Coultas, (734) 214-0101 Conference of Western Wayne Helen Foster, (734) 953-8834 Concerned Taxpayers Group of Livingston County Bill Johnston, (517) 546-4642 Detroit Regional Chamber Sarah Hubbard, (517) 372-2278 Fraternal Order of Police, State Lodge of Michigan John Buczek, (517) 367-8000 Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Jared Rodriguez, (616) 771-0359 Health Care Association of Michigan Kim Ringlever, (517) 627-1561 Kalamazoo County Taxpayers Association Isaac Morehouse, (269) 778-9177 Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce Marty Dodge, (269) 381-4000 L.
April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of the Department of Interior announcing that they are prepared to take the Tribe's land in to trust, the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians of Michigan (commonly known as the Gun Lake Tribe) and the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce released two new studies that provided a boost to the efforts to open a casino in Bradley, MI.
The Michigan Manufacturers Association, Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce, Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce, the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce, Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce, the Marquette Area Chamber of Commerce, the Lenawee County Chamber of Commerce, the Saginaw County Chamber of Commerce and the Cadillac Area Chamber of Commerce are among those who have said they would be encouraging lawmakers to avoid cutting the MEDC budget beyond the 20.