08) in caliber 9x19mm, the Kaiserliche Marine commenced a series of trials.
What does KLM stand for?
KLM stands for Kaiserliche Marine (Enigma: Rising Tide game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KLM
We have 23 other meanings of KLM in our Acronym Attic
- "K" Line Logistics Ltd. (ocean transportation services; Australia)
- Kecelakaan Lalu Lintas (Indonesian: Traffic Accidents)
- Kernersville Little League
- Kim-Lee-Lee (authenticated group key agreement protocol)
- Kraftwerke Linth Limmern (German: Linth-Limmern Power Plant; Switzerland)
- Kronisk Lymfatisk Leukemi
- Kerry Lewis Landscape Architects (Newton, MA)
- Kowloon Ling Liang Church (Hong Kong)
- Klein Lipton Liebman Gresen, LLC
- Kings Langley Land Rover (car dealership; UK)
- Keady Livestock Market
- Kernel Lock Manager
- Kerr Lens Modelocking
- Key Lamp Module (Norstar)
- Keyboard Layout Manager
- Keystroke-Level Model
- Kingdom Life Ministries (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Kirkvaag, Lystad, Mjøen (Norwegian comedy group)
- Klub Langer Menschen (German: Tall Person Club)
- Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij (Royal Dutch Airlines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The German base at Tsingtao was established to support its territories in the Pacific and was guarded by 4,000 troops of the Kaiserliche Marine Seebataillon.
It was a naval engagement of the First World War, fought between units of the Royal Navy and the Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial German Navy).