000) where variables correlate with each other and the Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin (KMO) score 0.
What does KMO stand for?
KMO stands for Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin (test to assess the appropriateness of using factor analysis on data)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KMO
We have 16 other meanings of KMO in our Acronym Attic
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (Kennesaw, GA; Civil War battlefield preserve)
- Kellie Martin News Channel
- Kantor Menteri Negara Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: State Ministry of the Environment)
- Kayan Mentarang National Park (Indonesia)
- Keystone-Monon Neighborhood Partnership (Indianapolis, IN)
- Kiunga Marine National Reserve (Kenya)
- Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia)
- Kaum Muda Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian student group)
- Keluarga Mahasiswa Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesiam student group)
- International Conference on Knowledge Management in Organizations (annual conference)
- Kenya Medical Outreach (Suwanee, GA)
- Kick Malaria Out (Volunteer Partnerships for West Africa; Ghana)
- Kleine en Middelgrote Ondernemingen (Dutch: Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Knihovna Mesta Ostravy (Czech: Ostrava City Library; Ostrava, Czech Republic)
- Knowledge Management in Organizations (convention; Maribor, Slovenia)
- Knowledge Management Officer (US DoD)
- Knowledge Master Open (academic competition)
- Knox Mining Office
- Kohler Meyers O'Halloran, Inc. (real estate company; Gresham, OR)
- Kompetenzzentrum für Multimediale Objekte (German: Competence Center for Multimedia Objects)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two measures used to assess the appropriateness of the data matrix for factor analysis are the Bartlett test of sphericity and Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin measure of sampling adequacy.
The Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin measure of sampling adequacy produced a value of .
Kaiser-Meyer-Olkin measure of sampling adequacy (MSA) for individual variables are studied from the diagonal of partial correlation matrix .