CalPERS participates in the Medicare Part D RDS Program for all Medicare health plans except Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage.
What does KPSA stand for?
KPSA stands for Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KPSA
We have 1 other meaning of KPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Pool System
- Knowledge Products and Services
- Koala Preservation Society (Australia)
- Komunisticna Partija Slovenije (Slovenian)
- Kontraktor Production Sharing (Indonesia)
- Korean Physical Society
- Kosovo Police Service
- Kranji Primary School (Singapore)
- Kabira Provisioning and Service Activation
- Kaiser Permanente School of Anesthesia
- Kalamazoo Police Sergeants' Association
- Kantor Pelayanan Satu Atap
- Kaysersberg Packaging SA
- Kazakhstan Pencak Silat Association
- Kazakhstan Political Science Association
- Kelsey Park School Association (UK)
- Kent Public Sector Action (UK)
- Kentucky Political Science Association
- Kenya Private Schools Association (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kerala Plastic Surgeons Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of the new Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage plan, which will include the new Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit, will become available after CMS approval.
Senior Days are presented by Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage.
June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 1, Kaiser Permanente medical facilities in Northern California will open their doors to the first members of a new Medicare program called Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage, Kaiser Permanente said today.