Kaiser Permanente Northwest region includes Oregon and Washington.
What does KPNW stand for?
KPNW stands for Kaiser Permanente Northwest Region (Center for Health Research; Portland, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KPNW in our Acronym Attic
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California (Health Maintenance Organization)
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California Region
- Kilauea Point Natural History Association (Hawaii)
- Khmer People's National Liberation Front (anit-communist group; Cambodia)
- Kaltim Post News Network (Indonesia)
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Kodak Photonet Online
- Klaserie Private Nature Reserve (South Africa)
- Kitt Peak National Solar Observatory
- Kaiser Permanente Napa Valley Marathon (est. 1979)
- Kaizen Promotion Officer (Japanese: Improvement Promotion Officer)
- Kanagawa Philharmonic Orchestra (est. 1970; Japan)
- Kenai Peninsula Orchestra (Alaska)
- Kensington Philharmonic Orchestra (UK)
- Key Performance Objective
- Keypunch Operator
- Kirin Plaza Osaka (Osaka, Japan)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing
- Knowledge Project Officer (job; US DoD)
- Kommunistische Partei-Opposition (German: Communist Party Opposition; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org; Local media in Oregon and Washington, Cathy Humble, +1-503-813-4820, or Terry Fitzpatrick, +1-503-335-6602, both of Kaiser Permanente Northwest Region Web site: http://www.