KAISER LAROCHE HYDRATE PARTNERS High-purity hydrated alumina used as flame retardants/smoke suppressants in thermosets and thermoplastics such as polyester SMC, BMC and spray-up.
What does KLHP stand for?
KLHP stands for Kaiser LaRoche Hydrate Partners (Gramercy, LA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of KLHP in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Local Government Workers' Union
- Ka Lahui Hawaii
- Kantor Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesia Office of Environment)
- Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: Institutional Ministry of Environment; Indonesia)
- Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin
- Kloss, Lowe and Hoffman (audio equipment brand)
- Knight of the Legion of Honour
- Korea Light Helicopter
- Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin Type 1
- Kuala Lumpur Hockey Association
- Kentlake High School (Kent, Washington)
- Kootenay Lake Historical Society (Canada)
- King & Low-Heywood Thomas School (Stamford, CT)
- Kadena Language Institute (Japan)
- Kanematsu Logistics & Insurance Ltd. (Japan)
- Kawasaki Loaders, Inc. (Japan)
- Kingdom Leadership Institute
- Klingon Language Institute
- Kluwer Law International (Wolters Kluwer)
- Konrad Lorenz Institute (Austria; theoretical biology center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gramercy markets most of its alumina trihydrate through Kaiser LaRoche Hydrate Partners.
announced today it has sold its 45 percent interest in Kaiser LaRoche Hydrate Partners to Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corporation.