Under this move, the bank's holding company will be renamed from Kaiser Federal Financial Group to Simplicity Bancorp.
What does KFFG stand for?
KFFG stands for Kaiser Federal Financial Group (Covina, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Key Flexfield (Oracle)
- King Faisal Foundation
- Kolkata Film Festival (Kolkata, India)
- Kung Fu Fighting
- Kentucky First Federal Bancorp
- Kristlik Fryske Folks Bibleteek (Dutch: Christian People's Library Friese)
- Kentucky Federation of Fire Chaplains
- Korea Fire Fighting Corporation (est. 2002)
- Krebs Family Fitness Center (Bucknell University; Pennsylvania)
- Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union (Purchase, NY)
- Korea Federation of Furniture Industry Cooperatives (Seoul, Korea)
- Kearney, Freeman, Fogarty and Joshi, PLLC (Fairfax, VA law firm)
- Kansas Families for Kids (adoption reform)
- Kids Fighting for Kids (Goodyear, AZ)
- Knight Forever Forever Knight (Florida)
- Keeper Fantasy Football League
- Kentucky Fantasy Football League (est. 2001)
- Kessler Farm Field Laboratory (est. 1988; University of Oklahoma; Norman, OK)
- Klinikk for Forebyggende Medisin (Norwegian: Clinic for Preventive Medicine)
- Kristent Fellesskap For Menn (Norwegian: Christian Community for Men)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 01 December 2011 Kaiser Federal Financial Group Inc (NASDAQ: KFFG), the Covina, California-based parent of Kaiser Federal Bank, has said that its board has authorised a stock repurchase programme, following which the company will repurchase up to 5 percent of its issued and outstanding shares, or around 480,257 shares.
Kaiser Federal Financial Group Inc, the Covina institution s holding company declared that Kaiser Federal Bank is planning to change its name to Simplicity Bank in a bid to expand its business strategy and attract more potential customers.