Although the Kahuzi Biega National Park is a world heritage site because of its biodiversity, it's now largely in the hands of military groups who are exploiting the minerals too.
What does KBNP stand for?
KBNP stands for Kahuzi Biega National Park (Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz (Muslim holy shrine in India)
- Klaatu Barada Nikto (gaming clan)
- Knowledge-Based Neurocomputing
- Komitet Badan Naukowych (Polish: Committee for Scientific Research; now Council of Science)
- Koori Business Network (Australia)
- Kansas Bank Note Company, Inc. (Fredonia, KS)
- Koch Business Network Consulting
- Kachemak Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (Alaska)
- Kevin, Brian, Nick, Howie, A.J (Backstreet Boys' record company)
- Knowledge Based Neural Network
- Kendaraan Bermotor Niaga Sederhana (Indonesian: Simplified Commercial Motor Vehicle)
- Keep Buggering On (Winston Churchill)
- Key Bottle Opener
- Key Business Objective
- Kite and Balloon Officer (US Navy)
- Kiteboard Open (The Netherlands)
- Knowledge Based Object
- Knowledge Based Organization
- Knowledge-Business Outsourcing
- Knuth-Bendix Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kahuzi Biega National Park in the war-ravaged Democratic Republic of the Congo is rich in coltan, whose price soared from pounds 30 a kilo a decade ago to pounds 550 a year ago.
The alarming revelations were made by an undercover agent who went into the Kahuzi Biega National Park on behalf of the wardens.