The scheme is applied in  also to a modified version of the NLS equation and to a 2 + 1-dimensional generalization of the KdV equation, the Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation.
What does KP stand for?
KP stands for Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation (mathematical physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KP
We have 23 other meanings of KP in our Acronym Attic
- Knights of Xentar (game)
- King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry (UK)
- Kings Own (Yorkshire Light Infantry)
- Keep Out Zone (aerospace)
- Keystone Opportunity Zone (Pennsylvania)
- Kids Outdoor Zone (Austin, TX)
- Kodály of the Ozarks
- Konfederácia Odborových Zväzov (Confederation of Trade Unions, Slovakia)
- Karpatske Ochranarske Zdruzenie Altruistov (Slovak: Carpathian Conservation Altruistic Association; Zvolenská, Slovakia)
- Krosnienski Okregowy Zwiazek Zeglarski (Polish: Krosnienski Regional Sailing Association)