The company analysis includes a history of Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha, a business segment analysis of the segments Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha operates through, a look at the organization structure of the company, a geographical operating segments analysis, an analysis of the company's major competitors.
What does KK stand for?
KK stands for Kabushiki Kaisha (Publicly Traded Company, Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KK
We have 19 other meanings of KK in our Acronym Attic
- Kent Juniors Volleyball Club (Washington)
- Kellogg Joint Venture Group (Australia)
- Kellogg Joint Venture-Gorgon (Australia)
- King James Version Onlyism
- Knot Just Wood
- Kwan Ju Works (Airsoft company)
- Kelowna Joint Water Committee (Canada)
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates
- Kattassery Joseph Yesudas (Indian musician)
- [not an acronym] Okay (chat)
- Kader Khan (Indian actor)
- Kaiserlich und Königlich (Imperial and Royal; prefix for Austrian government authorities 1830-1918)
- Kalaignar Karunanidhi Nagar (DMK party chief)
- Kall Kard
- Kanya Kumari (India)
- Kasey Kahne (NASCAR driver)
- Katrina Kaif (Indian actress)
- Kedge Keep (Everquest gaming)
- Keittokomero (Finnish: kitchenette)
- Kenan & Kel (TV Show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miyahara Koji, chairman of Japanese shipping giant Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha, said: "The Japanese people need a shock.
Tokyo, Oct 26, 2010 - (JCN) - DuPont Kabushiki Kaisha and Fujipream Corp.
7,163,580 B2 Toyo Aluminum Kabushiki Kaisha has received a patent for a manufacturing method of an aluminum flake pigment, having an average thickness in the range of 0.
Nobody ever said that setting up a company in Japan was easy, and the new rules don't do much to improve that situation, unless you choose a Godo Kaisha (GK) or Joto Seigen Kabushiki Kaisha (JSKK), in which case you don't need to have a Board of Directors and all that that entails.
About Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (TSE: 9101, 'NYK Line') is Japan's leading marine, land and harbour transporter.
TOKYO -- Editor's Note: This press release, published earlier today, understated the total assets of Manulife Seimei Hoken Kabushiki Kaisha.
KM) and Kyodo Technos Kabushiki Kaisha, both wholly owned by K.