The reports demonstrate the historic and continuing violation of our people's right to self-governance and self-determination that predates the overthrow and continues to the present," said Mililani Trask, Convener of Na Koa Ikaika o Ka Lahui Hawaii.
What does KLH stand for?
KLH stands for Ka Lahui Hawaii
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KLH
We have 66 other meanings of KLH in our Acronym Attic
- Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Kit Lueg Graphic Design (Lenexa, KS)
- Klagenfurt (Austrian city)
- Kuala Lumpur General Hospital (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Keep Loving God and Others (radio station in Austin, Texas)
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Kenya Local Government Reform Programme
- Kerala Local Government Service Delivery Project (India)
- Kawartha Lakes Green Trails Alliance (Canada)
- Kenya Local Government Workers' Union
- Kantor Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesia Office of Environment)
- Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: Institutional Ministry of Environment; Indonesia)
- Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin
- Kloss, Lowe and Hoffman (audio equipment brand)
- Knight of the Legion of Honour
- Korea Light Helicopter
- Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin Type 1
- Kuala Lumpur Hockey Association
- Kaiser LaRoche Hydrate Partners (Gramercy, LA)
- Kentlake High School (Kent, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the membership of the Hawaiian Sovereignty Advisory Council includes, but is not limited to, the following organizations: Trustees of the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, Department of Hawaiian Home Lands; Ka Pakaukau; Ka Lahui Hawaii, Ohana O Hawaii, Pro-Hawaiian-Sovereignty Working Group, Na Kane O Ka Malo, Institute for the Advancement of Hawaiian Affairs, Hawaiian Association of Civic Clubs Political Action Committee, Na Oiwi; Council of Hawaiian Organizations, and State Council Hawaiian Homestead Association.
Ka Lahui Hawaii, Ka Lahui's political goals are currently focused on the attainment of "nation-to-nation" status--of a relationship similar to that between several hundred American Indian nations and the federal government.